Meet The Techniheat Engineers
Designed from the ground up by highly experienced professionals, TPS is a team of time-served, multi-skilled, fully-trained and qualified engineers who are organised to deliver outstanding levels of customer service and technical excellence.
To find out more about our fully qualified and dedicated engineers and what we can do for you, call us today on 0161 427 0541 or get in touch.
Technical – Commercial Heating Engineers | We do not just understand the maintenance industry, we understand business.
We are a business specifically designed to look after your property maintenance needs from your boiler and heating plant requirements to carrying out a legionella risk assessment and chemically cleaning your water tanks. By offering a full range of services including we are able to answer an overwhelming amount of our clients’ needs.
- Are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Are all registered according to the latest legal requirements including Gas Safe Register and ACS.
- Have access qualifications consisting of IPAF & PASMA.
- Always work on a fixed quotation or signed timesheet basis.
- Always complete written reports for your reference.
- We are always available to offer advice.
- Are always regularly updated on the latest equipment from our technical library and training courses.
Learn more about Techniheat plant services, and our dedication to customer safety and satisfaction.
To learn more about our engineers and the services they can provide for you call us today on 0161 427 0541 for FREE advice.
Techniheat Engineers are fully trained, insured and qualified to work on your premises
Our engineers are able to respond to your needs 24/7, all year round.
Our team of Engineers are all regularly trained and fully qualified for the work they carry out for you.
Our engineers ensure your safety and satisfaction is their upmost priority.
For a fast response and FREE advice call our service team on 0161 427 0541.
Wondering what our clients think of the services our engineers provide?
If you’re dedicated to customer safety and service, and you’re a fully qualified heating & ventilation engineer, then you can apply to join our growing team.